“Hey Scout, I know I’m a little late on this, and you might not know me, I’m Calvin the gardner, and I hope you feel better soon. These are from my personal garden.”
I find it hard to believe that we haven’t met. You make the finest produce for our Master and I’ve been ill-mannered enough not to invite you for tea? I am ashamed.
Thank you for this. I just love the details on the bouquet and your face is adorably mussed. I just want to clean you up. And this art, I need it on our refrigerator-which in this Manor means there will be oak wood frames rimmed with golden corner pieces, magnets are so passe.
Well, Calvin. I may not know you, but I’d like to.
In more ways than one.
I’ve been meaning to find someone to help water my plants for a while now, if you catch my drift.
- outofthecavern likes this
- houseboysofwaynemanor reblogged this from strawberrypockyfox and added:
- mister-blacks-puppy likes this
- kinkykittyatwaynemanor reblogged this from strawberrypockyfox and added:
- stillthere4me said: XD aww.. that’s very nice of you.
- strawberrypockyfox posted this